Are you ready for a comprehensive property management software program, including full general ledger financial capabilities, at a price you can afford? Powerful letter writing, document management, user-definable report generation and extensive accounting and management features set us apart from our competitors.
The price is only a $300 annual license fee; Network versions from $500.
Rental Real Estate Specific Features:
- Tracking renewal leases is easy with the RIS program, either as an individual or as a batch process. Renewal Lease Forms can be customized to your needs and tenants can be assigned different forms to fit their status so you avoid making errors during the renewal process.
- Subsidy tenant billing can be customized to track the tenant portion vs. the subsidy portion, and the rent bills can be customized by you to show either the tenant portion only, or both the tenant and subsidy balances, or just the full amount due.
Commercial Real Estate Specific Features:
- Escalation Program will calculate increases for taxes, consumer price index, and common area maintenance charges. Details for each tenant’s base, percentage, minimums and caps are stored in the tenant lease information. To calculate the tenant’s percentage, we export the tenant details into a spreadsheet with all the necessary formulas built-in. You can customize the formulas to suit any specific changes your company requires.
- Applied billing program allows you to apply the tenant payments to all or any part of an open billing invoice (as compared to a balance forward system that does not apply payments to billing invoices). The program will keep track of open invoices and bill the tenants accordingly on the monthly rent bill.
- Credit Billing Analysis Report will track and calculate remaining portion of tenant build-out allowances.
Condominium/Cooperative/ Homeowners Association Specific Features:
- Units can be charged on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- The RIS program simplifies making changes to the tenant charges when the budget requires a change in the monthly charge or special assessment. Changes can be made to all units in a property simultaneously, by either a percentage change or by an amount per unit share.
- You can designate a list of reports to prepare each month for the board managers, save your designated list as a custom report group, and print the reports every month by simply selecting your custom report group.
Our unique management menu simplifies your daily management functions. This program section collects the data from all properties into one easily managed screen. In this menu you can manage:
- Legal Cases
- Work Orders
- Rent Arrears
- Expiring Leases
- Calendar Tasks
- Tenant Applications
- Keeping track of your letters, leases, invoices, floor plans, pictures and any other documents is a cinch with the RIS program. There are letter/document databases for Tenants, Apartments, Properties, Companies and Vendors. These databases can link to any kind of document, including word processing, pdf files, pictures, spreadsheets, scanned items, etc. You can link them no matter where they are stored in your computer.
- You can also create letters with our letter writing template system (using Microsoft Word); the letters are automatically stored in the selected database.
- Invoices for all your paid bills can be scanned and automatically linked to the checks and vendors databases in our program. You will then have instant computer access to an image of every invoice so that you do not have to locate them in a storage room or file cabinet.
- Purchase Orders are created with user-definable templates using Microsoft Word. Purchase Orders are automatically saved and linked to the Purchase Order Database as well as the Vendor Database.
- We have designed and configured the check data entry program to allow you to effortlessly enter energy consumption data during check entry. This can be used for gas, oil, electricity, water, etc. The RIS program calculates and prepares numeric and graphic comparisons of consumption and cost, comparing up to 4 years at a time. See attached sample.
- Data is stored in a separate energy database. You can add directly to this database at your option.
Email communication is included so that you can easily email tenant rent bills, letters and reports to your tenants. Email can similarly be sent to your vendors.
- Reports can be printed or exported to .pdf, .xls, .csv or .html files for easy electronic transfer by email or over the internet.
- Data can be exported to an excel spreadsheet for any other purposes.